Boostmygrades or Boostmygrades.com RIPPED ME OFF
This site is a scam.First they wanted me to register on their unsecure site, and give them my login information.
I thought that was ridiculous. This day in age and they want me to just hand over my personal information to some site with a ton of reviews claiming they are a scam. Then they said they need my credit card information in order to proceed. I couldnt get a straight answer and all they wanted was my login info and my credit card.
I think this site will be down in a week at the rate they are going.It seems like its the same guys that ran collegecoursecompleters.com which if you type in that domain it takes you to boostmygrades.com Both sites are a scam which is probably why collegecoursecompleters is now longer up and it goes to this new scam site boostmygrades11651192 review #313217
You may also like
- "I have recently ordered a papers with the website online and would like to post my review for coolessay.com and tell that the papers I received were really great! For..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "This man is a private tutor based in Bradford. He has lied about his Education on his LinkedIn profile and he is denying the act entirely. I have evidence of this..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."